Motorcycle Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Motorcycle Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Motorcycle Insurance Information
Motorcycle insurance is necessary for all motorcycle owners. Unforeseen incidents can occur anytime and create significant accident-related costs. Having motorcycle insurance can help alleviate the stress of paying high out-of-pocket costs following a covered accident.
How Does Motorcycle Insurance Work?
Motorcycle insurance is a contract between you and your insurance carrier. In exchange for an insurance premium, your insurance provider will give you financial assistance as dictated under your policy following a covered incident to help pay for expenses such as repairs. Depending on the claim you file and your coverage, you may have to pay a deductible. This is an out-of-pocket cost you’re expected to cover before your insurance kicks in.
What Does Motorcycle Insurance Cover?
Policies differ among bike owners, but regular motorcycle insurance tends to include the following:
- Liability coverage helps cover bodily injury and property damage you may cause to others if you are in an accident.
- Collision coverage helps cover damage to your motorcycle if you are involved in an accident or collision with an object (e.g., fence).
- Comprehensive coverage helps pay for damage caused by events other than collisions. This can include fire, theft or vandalism.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage helps pay for damage to you, your passengers and your property if you get into an accident with an uninsured or underinsured driver.
- Optional equipment coverage helps cover additional or optional equipment on your motorcycle if you decide to customize it.
- Medical payments (MedPay) coverage helps pay for your medical bills and those of your passengers, regardless of who was at fault for an accident.
Reach out to the agents at PAC Insurance Services Inc., to learn about customizing your coverage options.
How Much Does Motorcycle Insurance Cost?
Insurance costs can vary significantly among motorcycle insurance policyholders. Factors such as your claims history, bike model and location can determine your coverage rate. Our agents can help you learn about potential rates and coverage costs.
If you are a motorcycle owner near Hoover, Birmingham or Bessemer, Alabama, the experienced agents at PAC Insurance Services are here to help you learn more about coverage options for you and your motorcycle.
Learn more about potential policy options by contacting our agency today at 205-823-2037.