Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Auto Insurance Information
You need financial protection every time you get behind the steering wheel if something happens—and the best defense is auto insurance.
Like many other states, Alabama reports a traffic accident about every three minutes. Auto insurance can give you peace of mind knowing you have protection if you’re involved in an accident or have non-accident-related damage. PAC Insurance Agency, Inc. can help you learn what types of coverage are available and may suit your needs.
What Is Auto Insurance?
Your auto insurance is a contract between you and your insurer in which you pay a premium for your policy coverage. Auto insurance helps provide financial protection if you have an accident or another covered loss. It can also protect you financially against accident-related liability claims.
How Does Auto Insurance Work?
Every policy is different, and every insurer has unique processes in how their auto insurance policies may work. The same can be said about the claims filing process. Be sure to work with a PAC Insurance Agency, Inc. agent to understand how your specific policy may work or how our claims process works.
For example, if your vehicle sustains damage, repairs may be costly. With auto insurance, if you’re in an accident or other covered incident, you file a claim with your insurer for the damages you’re responsible for. Your insurer will then issue a check to help cover repairs if your insurance covers the incident. Depending on your claim, you may need to pay a deductible before your insurance coverage kicks in.
What Are the Types of Auto Insurance?
Drivers may choose various types of coverage for their auto insurance. Some common types of coverage that many drivers choose include:
- Liability insurance may help pay for the losses of the other driver and anyone else injured or harmed if you are at fault. The two main components of liability insurance are:
- Bodily injury liability coverage may pay for third-party medical bills and sometimes for death benefits.
- Property damage liability coverage may pay for damage to the other person’s property.
- Collision insurance may cover damage to your vehicle sustained in an accident or collision with an object.
- Comprehensive insurance may pay for non-accident damage, such as weather damage, fires, theft, vandalism or other occurrences.
- Medical payments (MedPay) coverage may help pay for medical expenses for injuries sustained in an accident, regardless of who is at fault.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist insurance might help cover damages if someone who doesn’t have appropriate liability coverage caused an accident that resulted in bodily injuries or property damage to you.
Additional coverages may be available to you or necessary for your situation. PAC Insurance Agency, Inc. can help you navigate your auto insurance needs and find a policy that’s right for you.
Do I Need Auto Insurance?
Alabama is an at-fault state, which means if you cause an accident, you are liable for paying the costs of potential injuries and property damage that others sustain. Alabama requires drivers to carry a minimum amount of liability coverage limits, including bodily injury, property damage and uninsured motorist bodily injury coverage. We can help ensure you have the appropriate insurance to meet Alabama’s requirements.
Get the Protection You Need
PAC Insurance Agency, Inc. can help you explore the auto insurance that can give you the best protection and meets Alabama’s insurance requirements. Call us at one of our Alabama locations, including Hoover at 205-823-2037, Birmingham at 205-836-5959 or Bessemer at 205-426-9885.